Because we respect your privacy and take the protection of your own personal information very seriously, we’ve compiled a list of clear terms, describing what our policy entails.
As soon as you register on our website, and become part of the ByNatHomefamily, you will no longer be anonymous to us, since we have your very own personal information. This personal information will clearly include:
- Name, surname, company name, company registration number, VAT number
- Postal address, email address, telephone number, postal code
- Unique user ID, password
- Our service providers who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Such service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
- Credit bureaus to report account information, as permitted by law;
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants
ByNatHomemight disclose statistics (information about the customer population in general) about the personal information to advertisers or business partners.
Security of personal information
We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to protect personal information, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities.
And that would be all. Ready to join us?